background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Call On Jesus!

When I call on Jesus all things are possible. I can mount on wings like eagles and soar. When I call on Jesus, mountains are gonna fall. Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call!  I just love that song by Nicole C. Mullen.

I am telling you I had to do me some call'en today!  I was doing the Biggest Loser workout on my Wii and they had me do the downward facing dog. Well if you  have never done that, it is no easy task for a 236 pound woman. But I did it anyway. Then to make matters worse while you are in that position after what seems a looooooong time, they have you throw one leg up in the air. Seriously?? Well I thought  I was going to pass out! I started quoting scripture each time getting louder,  "I can do ALL things thru Christ who gives me strength."  " I CAN do ALL things thru Christ who gives me strength."  I said "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!!! I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH." Then I started screaming really really loud "Come on Jesus, give me strength, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me now, I need it now." Boy I sure hope no one was looking in my window. Haha!

Well at the moment when I felt myself giving in it felt like someone grabed my one leg that was in the air and just held it.  I was overcome with words that I cannnot even express!  I called and He came. (probably had a legion of angels holding that one leg up) haha.

I always knew Jesus would come to my rescue but not while I was excising!! He definately came through for me today. He wants to be a part of every area of our lives. He wants to be there in the every day mundane, the 911 calls and then those peaceful moments at the end of the day when He just dances and sings over you as you drift off to sleep.

There is nothing or no one like My Jesus! He is truly walking every step of this journey with me. I am really comming to know what it means to have a relationship with Him. I am learning that He loves me no matter what.  I also am learning that He enjoys me and delights in me. Oh what a Savoir!

Princess Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment