background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another weigh in day

Ok, so today is another weigh in day.  I will admit it has been hard to not let the scales dictate how I feel.  I have had to renew my mind in this area so much lately.

Today's weight is the same as last week, 240. No big loss to report. I have been exercising daily and not having to take a nap just to prepare myself for the afternoon.  I have had so much energy and really feel good about myself.

This journey has been really hard. But I did not expect it to be easy.  I have had a trying week.  I would love to get on here and say that it has been a piece of cake (topped with a cherry). I have struggled in the evenings with wanting to over indulge. I have resisted but I have had days where I gave in.  But God is faithful, He is a God of second, third, fourth and etc. chances.  This is not the end of the world.  I am still in right standing in His eyes. I am still Holy.

So here goes.  I am going to pull up my big (no pun intended) pants and start fresh and new.  Pray for me. Lift me up in much prayer. I love each and everyone of you that have told me you are following my blog.  I have no faith or confidence in myself but I do have faith and confidence in the One who started a work in me will see it to completion.

Princess Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment