background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 3 I was made for more!

Have you ever got up in the morning and the enemy has already planned your day? Got up with the thoughts that why am I even trying to do this? This is sooooooo hard.  My flesh has ruled me for so long. But thanks be to GOD!!! He had a Word for me today!

Romans 3:24 [All] are justified and made upright and in right standing with  God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is [provided] in Christ Jesus!

I am in right standing with God! The Ruler of the universe, The Creator, The Great I AM! He loves me just as I am! I don't have to do one thing to win His approval today!  Satan is against me! The question I have to ask is: Am I going to agree with God or with the devil? I need to stop opposing myself and mentally beating myself up just because satan is against me!

Hebrews 13:6 says "So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldy say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified].  What can man (or the enemy) do to me?

Okay satan, you can throw a molton hot brownie with chocolate syrup and blue bell vanilla ice cream at me.  Is that your best? My Father has a grilled chicken salad with tomatoes, olives, carrots, cucumbers, radishes and bell pepper.  This salad is multi-colored and your concoction is brown and white. He has called me His princess and wants me to feast with Him, at the Kings table!

God accepts me with my imperfections. He continues to work in me to make me more Christlike.  I do not have to struggle to win His approval or the approval of others.

I have a right relationship with God!

Love in Christ
Princess Lee

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!! Dang! I ate the brown and white today, but NO MORE!!! I'm dinning with my Daddy God! Thanks Lee for sharing your heart and His WORD!! Love you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It is so true like you told me we can't listen to satan he is a liar!! Plus you always feel better when you eat something good instead of junk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save me a seat at the Kings table.

    ReplyDelete