background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weigh Day

Well this is the weigh day. As I said yesterday I wish I had a way of measuring all that God has brought me thru and to! He truly is an awesome God. No this journey is not easy, but no journey is. The enemy has tried in every way to get my mind off of this journey. I am keeping my eyes on Jesus the Author and Finisher of my Faith!

Well I am down 1 pound this week. I know to some that seems so insignificant. I am not letting the scales be my god. I will not let them dictate how I should feel. I do know that if I am faithful He is faithful. All I have to do is obey Him and lean on Him and He will take care of the rest. There is so much peace in knowing and experiencing that.

If you are going on this journey with me let me know how you are doing. Continue to pray for me and lift me up. I love each and everyone of you and have so enjoyed reading your comments. Until tomorrow,

Princess Lee

1 comment: