background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 8 DRUM ROLL

Ok, so today is the BIG WEIGH IN!! Well I will let you know I weighed and the number was 241. Yes that is a 6 pound weight loss. But I lost sooooooo much more.

You see this journey started November 2009.  God had given me the verse out of Jeremiah 30:17 which says "For I will restore health to you and I will heal your wounds, says the Lord..." I claimed that verse that God was going to heal me from obesity.  I thought that I would start a diet and lose weight fast.  What I did not know was all the wounds that I had, most self afflicting wounds, that He wanted to heal. Some of these wounds needed surgery, some stitches, some small bandages. But one by one he started to heal me from the inside out.

I know now that I am ready for this life style change that He has called me too! So even though the number was a good number for a week I wasn't living for that number.  I have been LIVING all week with GOD and walking with Him.  So my life did not hang onto that number.

Thank You Father for all You do!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!6 pounds is great!I love how our Father God heals us of our inside wounds... like peeling layers off an onion bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete