background

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 4 Supersize Me!

Okay, you will not believe this! I almost can't believe it myself!  The kids wanted McDonalds for dinner last night, so what the heck, I can do that and won't have to fix dinner. One of the ladies I work with had made this awesome salad and I got to bring some home.  So we load up.  We are just going to the drive thru and then bring it home. I place my order (which is large since I have 9 boys). I am so happy that I will be able to resist this junk food (although i have been wanting a Big Mac for several months).

Since our order is so large they have us move up and wait for our order. Well the young man brings out part of our order and says he will be back with the rest. Well he comes out with a huge sack and from what I can deduct looks like extra Big Macs (approx. 2).  Well I drive home the whole time not believing this.  Two extra Big Macs! Well satan give me your best shot because I refuse to partake of this!

Well I get home and start passing out the meals, boy you should have seen the look on my face when I saw that not only did they give us 2 extra Big Macs but FOUR! Did you hear me FOUR! FOOOUUURRR! For a minute I almost threw 2 down my throat. But that passed and something rose up in me (my spiritual man since I have been feeding him lately) and I told satan "Is this your best?" Well satan you will have to do alot better than that.  I have ate prime rib today from the KJV branch and it was better than anything you can offer!

Behold! I have given you authoriy and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, (YES EVEN Big Macs) and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses] and nothing shall in any way harm you. Luke 10:19

WORD of God speak! YES SUPERSIZE IT!!!

Love in Christ
Princess Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment